How to Run YouTube HTML5 Videos Fast?
HTML 5 is a new standard of HTML. It has new APIs, attributes and elements that reflect typical usage of websites.
Experience wide variety of YouTube videos and get smoother experience with HTML 5. It makes initial loading and streaming quite faster Select speed of 1.5x or 2.0x to speed-up the streaming of videos.
To Play Youtube videos in HTML 5 follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your web browser.
- Open the following URL: http://www.youtube.com/html5
- The page shows different features that your web browser supports. Click on the “Join the HTML5 Trial” button.
Follow this procedure to download:
- Click here to download error scanner.
- Double click on the setup file and follow the on-screen
instructions to install the product.
- Run a Scan and fix the detected errors by clicking the
"Fix Errors" button.
There are several techniques to improve YouTube HTML5 videos’ performance and overall PC performance. Some of them are given below :
Clean Browser History, Cache and Temp Files
This is an important factor that affects YouTube video loading speed. Too many temporary files, corrupt cache contents, browser history and form fill-up data causes slow performance. Follow these steps to run YouTube HTML5 videos fast:
- Download RegInOut System Utilities.
- Install and run the program.
- Under Privacy Cleaner section click the Start button.
- Delete all temporary files, cache contents and form fill-up data.
Use an Internet Optimizer
An Internet Optimizer configures your internet connection in such a way its speed is fully optimized. It analyses current network settings, router configurations and then sets-up appropriate data in the registry.
Use an Internet Optimizer as shown below:
- Open RegInOut.
- Under Internet Optimizer category click the Optimize button.
Extensions, also called as plugins, need to be disabled in order to run YouTube HTML5 video faster. Disable all the extensions as shown below:
For Google Chrome:
- Click the Wrench icon on the right hand side of your screen.
- Select Tools | Extensions.
- A tab opens.
- Disable all extensions displayed in the list.
For Internet Explorer
- Press the Alt key.
- Click the Tools menu, select Manage Add-Ons.
- In the new dialog box disable all add-ons that you don’t require.
Reset Internet Settings
You can reset the web browser to its default settings. Do the following steps: Internet Explorer
- Press the Alt key to show the menu bar.
- Click the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Internet Options dialog opens.
- Click the Advanced tab | Reset button. Confirm your action.