Ntoskrnl Exe Blue Screen Fix
If you are facing Ntoskrnl.exe blue screen of death related error in your PC, it is right time to bring your PC in order. Start from cleaning Windows Registry, getting Registry defragged, cleaning Windows junk data. Follow the steps given below and download the recommended repair tool to fix this error in your PC:
Follow this procedure to download:
- Click here to download error scanner.
- Double click on the setup file and follow the on-screen
instructions to install the product.
- Run a Scan and fix the detected errors by clicking the
"Fix Errors" button.
Step-by-Step Guide for Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista & XP
It is important that you carry out these steps in order to fix the problem effectively:
Restore the System
Use System Restore to restore the system to an earlier date. A system restore point is required to proceed.
For Windows 8.1/ Windows 8:
- Press Windows Key + C simultaneously to open the Charms Bar.
- Click the Search icon on the top.
- Type “sysdm.cpl” in the Search box, click the Apps icon and open it from the Search Results page.
- System Properties dialog will open.
- Click System Protection tab.
- Click System Restore button.
- System Restore will load. Click Next button from the welcome page.
- Select a system restore point, click Next and follow the on-screen wizard.
For Earlier Versions of Windows:
- Click Start.
- Type “System Restore” and press ENTER
Other steps remain the same.
Verify Non-Microsoft Drivers
Some Non-Microsoft drivers installed on your system are not functioning properly. Verify these Non-Microsoft drivers. This driver verification feature is not available in Windows XP. Ntoskrnl Exe Blue Screen will not appear after fixing the driver conflicts.
For Windows 8.1/ Windows 8:
- Press Windows Key + C, click the Search icon on the Charms bar.
- In the Search box, type “verifier” and click Apps.
- Open it from the search results.
- Driver Verifier Manager will open. Select “Create custom settings (for code developers)” option and click Next.
- Choose “Select individual settings from a full list”. Click Next.
- Check-up the boxes labelled DDI Compliance Checking, Deadlock Detection, Force IRQL Checking, Miscellaneous Checks, Security Checks and Special Pool.
- Click Next button.
- Choose “Select a driver name from a list” and then click Next.
- You’ll see a listbox. Click the Provider column to arrange items in the ascending order of providers.
- Non-Microsoft drivers will be arranged at the top. Check-up their checkboxes.
- Click the Finish button.
For Windows 7/ Vista:
Click Start, type “Verifier” and press ENTER. Other steps remain the same. Windows 7 or earlier versions may not have all the checkboxes displayed in the Step 6 above. In that case check-up those boxes available.
Replug Data Cables
Unplug and replug your computer’s data cables. The data cables are not either connected properly.
- Total downloads:5231555
- Download File Size:2.04MB
- Download Time:2sec on dsl, 2min on dial-up
- Compatibility:Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows ME, Windows 2000
32Bit & 64Bit OS Systems
- Support: Yes
Testing RegInOut with famous PC Benchmark software shows significant improvement in PC functionality.